Our goal is to help motor carriers around the country gain access to effective safety management training systems that equip them with the knowledge needed to meet DOT regulations. With our training, you can reduce DOT infractions and accidents, reduce operational costs, and avoid unnecessary obstacles. Together, we work to make public roads safer and to make your business more profitable.
DOTReady Online Training
Twelve carefully crafted courses are available through DOT-Ready to give businesses the information and abilities they need to meet today’s business problems.
Intro to FMCSA
It gives you a comprehensive understanding of all the agencies, definitions, and basics that can help you to formulate a quality safety program for your company successfully.
- Say goodbye to DOT fines
- Build a 5-star safety program
- Excel in DOT compliance knowledge
6 DOT Audit Factors
It gives you detailed insights about the 6 DOT Audit Factors that the FMCSA uses to ensure a company’s compliance.
- Learn how to manage your documents in preparation for an audit properly
- Learn how to ace compliance review with the 6 audit factors
- Mitigate your chances of potential fines
CDLs & Endorsements
It gives you a thorough understanding of how you can have a proper CDL or even a Non-Commercial Drivers License to ensure compliance, along with the ways you can avoid out-of-service violations.
- Learn different state regulations and different CDL requirements
- Learn CDL and Non-CDL requirements
Driver Qualification Files
It gives you all the details you need to know about Driver Qualification files, such as the ways to recruit, hire, onboard, manage, and fire drivers. Besides, how to efficiently manage their paperwork to avoid hefty fines.
- Learn how a DQ file should look
- Understand how to create and complete accurate driver files
- Discover that hiring and keeping qualified drivers all starts with DQ files
Accidents & Incidents
It gives you insights about post-accident procedures along with the ways to train your drivers, scenarios of audits, and drug testing.
- Understand how to avoid potential fines
- Guidance on drug and alcohol testing procedures
DOT Hours of Service Rules
Gives you all the details pertaining to Hours of service rules and regulations. Despite using ELD, timesheets, or AOBRD, the rules can be tricky and complex.
- Learn the details and specific examples of HOS Rules.
- Eliminate needless HOS violations, and reduce DOT fines on the road and during audits.
- Understand how to log HOS the right way no matter if you use logbooks, ELDs, or timesheets.
It gives you an overview of how the DOT will audit your systems regarding ELDs, what they look for, and what measures you need to ensure you don’t get in trouble for an ELD system mistake.
- Get insights on ELDs
- Become aware of the key aspects before purchasing an ELD
- Learn the key points that investigators look for during an audit
It gives you an in-depth summary of exemptions you must get if you work in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Know which exemptions you qualify for
- Understand if you qualify for the 5th Line exemption
Short Haul Exemptions
It gives you an overview of short-haul exemptions that are related to your business’ operations, how to track time accurately to avoid potential fines, and receive additional exemption details for a specific industry.
- Learn how the short-haul exemptions relate to your operations.
- Understand how to track time properly to avoid potential fines.
- Receive additional exemption details for specific industry
It gives you an insight into what FMCSA looks for in your vehicle maintenance files in an audit, how to create a filing system, and what you would need to get started.
- Know what documents are required in your files
- Learn how investigators cross-check against your SMS profile
- Save thousands of dollars in potential fines
FMCSA Supervisor D&A Reasonable Suspicion Training
It gives supervisors in your firm a greater understanding of Reasonable Suspicion Training along with how to avoid major accidents or being charged with negligence. After taking this course, you will receive a certificate of completion that will provide proof of compliance that meets all requirements of 49 CFR 382.603.
- Receive a Certificate for D&A Suspicion Training compliant with FMCSA Regulations
- Discover how to avoid major accidents or being charged with negligence
- Learn exactly what to do if you suspect drug and alcohol use
DOT Compliance 101 – All Courses Bundle
DOT Compliance 101 is a beginner-friendly complete DOT compliance training program, including our fully compliant company filing system ($1,500 value) and 3 hours of monthly support/coaching for any of your DOT-related queries and concerns.
Courses included in the bundle are:
- Introduction to FMCSA
- 6 Audit Factors
- CDLs & Endorsements
- Driver Qualification Files
- Accidents & Incidents
- DOT Hours of Service Rules
- Oilfield Exemptions
- DOT Short Haul Exemptions
- Understanding ELD’s
- Vehicle Maintenance
- FMCSA Supervisor D&A Reasonable Suspicion Training