Did you know that your company is probably overspending to stay DOT compliant?
If you own or work for a trucking company, you know that compliance is a large responsibility. The list of things that need to be stored and monitored on a regular basis is pretty intense. To name a few, motor carriers are required to keep and maintain:
- Driver Hiring/Processing Programs
- Motor Vehicle Records (MVRs)
- Drug & Alcohol Screening Programs
- Medical Certification Files
- Driver Qualification Processes (DQ)
- Record of Duty Status Documents
- Inspection Reports & Records
- Maintenance Records
- Training Programs (ie: reasonable suspicion)
- Supporting Documents
If you’re like most companies, you’re probably keeping your paperwork in filing cabinets separated with endless dividers and sticky notes. But as your company grows, you will want to integrate an automated system for keeping all of the necessary materials accessible.
DOTReady can keep your company’s files complete and up to date.
DOTReady’s driver hiring process makes driver hiring efficient and streamlined. From driver recruiting to digital applications, our app is a great fit for any company with commercial vehicles.
Our intuitive driver management tools have the onboarding process and flow organized for you in a systematic way that allows you to go from a process that used to take weeks, to a simple process that can qualify drivers within 48 hours.
On average, our clients save 80 hours per week in labor costs and thousands of dollars in audit fines.
With DOTReady, companies can keep track of their entire fleet of vehicles and drivers in an easy-to-manage app for a low monthly subscription cost. Here are just 5 reasons companies are switching to DOTReady’s software.
- DOTReady streamlines the hiring process for all employees. Keep track of things like employment history, background testing, MVRs, and other policy-specific documents.
- Having more than one location is a bookkeeping nightmare. With DOT-Ready, your entire company can have access to your DOT compliant files in one place.
- DOTReady includes the DOT D&A Consortium with access to over 3,000 testing locations across the country. We’ll assist in implementing drug and alcohol testing to help keep you compliant with FMCSA D&A Testing rules and regulations.
- Recruiting drivers on paper takes forever. Luckily, DOTReady has a 100% online recruiting process for compliant driver hiring & processes.
- Receive email alerts for things like new applicants, expiring documents, and driver status changes.
To learn more about DOTReady, click here to schedule a walk-through.