© 2019 Proverbs Tech, LLC
For DOTReady and everyone on our team, our whole purpose in our work is to help YOU. Sometimes that means just coming in and performing a Mock DOT Audit, and sometimes it means guiding you for a period of time until you feel you are ready to move on without us. In any scenario, our goal has, and will always be the same. It is to help you get a clear understanding of what you need to be doing, how to get there, and how to maintain it after we leave.
We deliver value to our clients by:
• Education: We know that the more we educate our clients, the less they will need us.
• Guidance: Our goal is to make you feel like you are ready to be on your own by showing you how to be compliant each step of the way.
• Honesty: We will always be honest about what you need to do for your company, so that you get the most out of our service.
We know that the more we educate our clients, the less they will need us. We take so much pride in our work when a client calls us and says, “We feel like we are ready to do this on our own,” “We are finally doing what we need to be doing,” or simply, “We have learned something new.”
In any scenario, our goal has, and will always be the same. It is to help you get a clear understanding of what you need to be doing, how to get there, and how to maintain it after we leave.
We live by the philosophy, “Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.” Our goal is to show you what you need to be doing so that you can sustain the same procedures in the years to come.
• Passion: It’s not just about running a business, it’s about people and the lives that might be impacted every day. By sharing our knowledge, we want to manifest the importance of safety.
• Quality: For over 20 years, Tyna has educated herself on the regulations and how to operate in a safer and more efficient manner. By learning and doing, she knows the ins and outs of all things FMCSA.
• Continuous Learning: As the regulations change, we are constantly learning so that we can answer any questions you may have along the way.
We know that the more we educate our clients, the less they will need us. After we’re done, we don’t want you to need people like us! There is no way around the regulations, and the most important part of DOT Compliance is learning and doing it the right way. If your goals are similar to ours we would love to become part of your team.
Tyna Bryan, Founder and CEO of DOT Readiness Group, started her career in DOT Compliance in the early 1990’s by doing it and making a lot of mistakes in the process. She has owned and managed several DOT regulated businesses while navigating through complex regulations.
In 2007 Tyna began helping others with DOT Compliance. She helped people get through Compliance Reviews, Safety Audits, and Rating Upgrades. Sometimes even got them out of a lot of potential trouble by sharing her knowledge, and teaching her clients what she has learned over the years.