Did you know that your company is probably overspending to stay DOT compliant?
If you own or work for a trucking company, you know that compliance is no joke. The list of things that need to be stored and monitored on a regular basis is quite daunting. To name a few, motor carriers are required to keep and maintain:
- Driver Hiring/Processing Programs
- Motor Vehicle Records (MVRs)
- Drug & Alcohol Screening Programs
- Medical Certification Files
- Driver Qualification Processes (DQ)
- Record of Duty Status Documents
- Inspection Reports & Records
- Maintenance Records
- Training Programs (ie: reasonable suspicion)
- Supporting Documents
If you’re like most companies, you’re probably keeping your paperwork in filing cabinets separated with endless dividers and sticky notes. But as your company grows, it’s usually a good idea to integrate an automated system for keeping all of the necessary materials for an audit. This way you can easily access whatever you need without having to dig through a bunch of files.
With DOT-Ready, your company can keep track of all your compliance paperwork.
With the best recruiting tools included in the software, you can take that applicant and move him/her into a “pending” status to start the background check process. Once approved and cleared for hiring, that driver can be moved to active status. Now, you have a fully qualified, fully compliant driver and driver qualification
Our intuitive driver management tools have the onboarding process and flow organized for you in a systematic approach that allows you to go from a process that used to take weeks, to a simple process that
takes less than 48 hours to have a driver fully qualified.
On average, our clients save 80 hours per week in labor costs and THOUSANDS of dollars in audit fines.
With DOT-Ready, companies can keep track of their entire fleet of vehicles and drivers in an easy-to-manage app for a low monthly subscription cost. Here are just 5 of the reasons companies are switching to DOT-Ready’s software.
- DOT-Ready streamlines the hiring process for all employees. Keep track of things like employment history, background testing, MVRs, and other policy-specific documents.
- Having more than one location is a bookkeeping nightmare. With DOT-Ready, your entire company can have access to your DOT compliant files in one place.
- DOT-Ready includes the DOT D&A Consortium with access to over 3,000 testing locations across the country. We’ll assist in implementing drug and alcohol testing to help keep you compliant with FMCSA D&A Testing rules and regulations.
- Recruiting drivers on paper takes forever. Luckily, DOT-Ready has a 100% online recruiting process for compliant driver hiring & processes.
- Receive email alerts for things like new applicants, expiring documents, and driver status changes.
If you would like to learn more about DOT-Ready, click here to schedule a walk-through.